http://www.rasaint.net/ - Glitter Graphics
New Tab On Our Blog! WRITING SPOT! Have fun while learning and MERRY CHRISTMAS DEMOS, ELISABETH, JOHN, MELINA, NICK, VASILIKI, ZETA, !!!!

Wednesday 7 March 2018

Epals Model Letters

Letter 1

Hello,
my name is Joanna. What's your name? I am eleven years old. I live in Athens in
Greece. I like pets. Do you like pets? I have a dog and a cat. Have you got pets? I
like meeting my friends.
My favourite food is spaghetti bolognese. My favourite drinks are water and tea. I go
to school in Athens. I am doing 5th class. My favourite colour is green. Whats your
favourite colour?
Bye, Mary

Letter 2
Hello!
I live on the island U.......m.
I have two sisters and a brother.
I have a mom and a dad too.
My father left us when I was nine years old.
I have six friends, their names are: Josie, Sara, Chanice, Anna, Felice, and Emelie.
I like reading and sports too.
At the moment I am reading TKKG.
Do you like music? Do you have any pets?
Have a nice week!
Bye,
Vania

LETTER 3

Hi,
my name is Leon. I live in Italy, in Milan.
It is in the north of Italy.
Where do you come from?
Do you have any pets? I have a dog. She is called Blacky. Do you like music?
My hobbies are playing football and I also go to a judo club. On
Friday I have a judo competition. Do you like sports? What are your hobbies?
Do you like writing letters? I am new in this after school club
and it is voluntary. I like writing letters.
I hope to hear from you soon!
Have a nice day,
Best wishes,
Leon

LETTER 4

Hello you,

My name is Jason. I'm from ............... It is a cool country. I like my country, because it is big. I live on the Island U........ I live in K......... 
I have forgotten something: I'm eleven years old. 
U....m is the « Sonneninsel » (sun island). 
My hobbies are: watching YouTube, playing football, listening to music and playing computer games.When I'm at home I play computer games. 
I go to the O......... in Ü...........z. 
We have a school dog. He is called Bruno. 
How is the weather in your country? Do you like snow?
Best wishes, Jason

Bye


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.