http://www.rasaint.net/ - Glitter Graphics
New Tab On Our Blog! WRITING SPOT! Have fun while learning and MERRY CHRISTMAS DEMOS, ELISABETH, JOHN, MELINA, NICK, VASILIKI, ZETA, !!!!

Saturday 11 November 2017

About Me !


My name is Melina and I am 12 years old. I live in Kalamata and I am doing Primary School.
In my free time, I usually play with my friends,  I also like writing on my blog about my experiences. I also like watching TV.  I like horror films. 
My favourite sport is volleyball.
I have a very cute dog and I like playing with it. Sometimes my friend and I sing and dance.
My birthday is on 27th of October. I have got one sister. 
I speak English and French.
I like maths and history. My favourite food is beans. I listen to pop music.
My friend is a very beautiful, clever and good girl.
Finally, my best teacher is Ms. Effie who is my English teacher!

C Senior Writing
What about you?
Tell us some things about you.
How old are you/
What class are you in this year?
What are your favourite things, sports, games, activities, school subjects?
Who are your friends?
(Don't forget to label it: 0_Writing)

2 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.