http://www.rasaint.net/ - Glitter Graphics
New Tab On Our Blog! WRITING SPOT! Have fun while learning and MERRY CHRISTMAS DEMOS, ELISABETH, JOHN, MELINA, NICK, VASILIKI, ZETA, !!!!

Saturday 2 December 2017

My Ideal House


My House 

Αποτέλεσμα εικόνας για nikos logo
My house will be a mansion. It will have a lot of rooms

I will have four bedrooms, three bathrooms, one bedroom for our visitors, a huge kitchen and a very big living room. I like playing basketball, so I will also have a basement where I can practice. When I am married, I will love my wife so I will have for her our own spa where we can relax.

I will need also a garage because I will have three expensive cars I will want to protect them from our pets or our children.

Because I like protecting the environment, I will have solar panels on the roof. I don't like carpets, I don't like cleaning and putting them on the floor. It's so difficult, so I'll have solar central heating  on the floor to keep us warm in the winter.

My country is sunny, so I'll have air conditioning in my house, in every room for the summer. In the winter the weather is cool, I said that I'll have solar central heating on the floor. You can understand, that my house will be expensive, lovely and of course very, very, very warm in the winter!

C Senior Writing
What about you?
What is your ideal house like?
How many floors, rooms, bathrooms and balconies will it have?
Will it have a garden, a swimming pool or a garage?
We want to know all about it!
(Don't forget to label it: 0_Writing)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.