http://www.rasaint.net/ - Glitter Graphics
New Tab On Our Blog! WRITING SPOT! Have fun while learning and MERRY CHRISTMAS DEMOS, ELISABETH, JOHN, MELINA, NICK, VASILIKI, ZETA, !!!!

Tuesday 21 March 2017

Pros and Cons of the Internet


Image result for internet computer

                    Dear Webkids,
   I like your posts on your webmag and I read them not every day but every two days. I am writing to you just to give you my opinion about kids using the internet.
   I think kids down 15 years old shouldn't use the internet but playing a game in safe pages isn't bad. I mean that kids don't know the dangers on the internet. As I know a kid went onto his parents facebook and received bullying and he was all the day unhappy.
   I don't use the internet often.I use it to watch You Tube videos, to help myself with english and my school projects or to find information about animals and other countries.  
                     I hope my opinion about internet helped you.

TVasiliki
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.